Monday, June 15, 2009

New E-Book! How to Create Backgroundless Millefiori Canes - 6 Colorful Flower Canes Step-by-Step TUTORIAL by me


A New tutorial is born!

Following my Polymer-Play-Days workshop in England, I was asked to share my knowledge and experience regarding teaching flower canes without background to people who can't come to learn overseas.

My tutorial demonstrates how to make 6 different backgroundless millefiori flower canes and some variations, with clear and detailed instructions, 25 pages and about 70 full-color pictures to guide you through.

The tutorial is not intended for a final project, you can be your own designer by combining these colorful canes in your own work.

check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just went to your Etsy site and you are sold out of everything?

    Merrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's online now :)
    http://irismishly.etsy.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete