Monday, January 3, 2011

Puffy heart beads and "diamond-like" magnets?

Valentine's Day is around the corner!
Although Valentine's Day isn't a jewish holiday, it's still one of my favorite days and it's a good excuse to leave all the laundry/cooking/dishes (& kids) at home and show my love to my sweet other half that makes my artistic passion possible :)

Among the gifts given as a Valentine's Day gift, jewelry is the most common.
Why not make it ourselves? Handmade jewelry goes a step farther by being a gift that is truly from the heart.

I have been playing with ideas and came up with 2 new tutorials for the holiday. They can be used for Valentine's Day but not only! they are also great for any time of year and you will learn a new technique to use in your future projects!
The new heart themed tutorials make perfect gifts for the upcoming Valentine's day!



Wishing you a LOVEly day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment