Saturday, November 12, 2011

Polymeri Online 12.11.11 | Chain bracelet, Felt & polymer ring, Chess set, Christmas ornament and Rolled beads


I'm home! Italy was wonderful! a little bit rainy on the beginning but after that the weather was great - Milano, Florence and Tuscany, Venice, Murano, Ferrari Museum (plus a real ride on a Ferrari car!), Piza, San Gimignano, Siena, Roma - an amazing trip and an amazing birthday!

But's it's always good to be back home :)

So back to work!

Spanish artist Mariana Constantinescu made an interesting chain bracelet
she is mostly working in the millefiori technique but you can find more intriguing designs in her gallery such as this black and white necklace -

Zuzzik is working with Fimo and felt in her polymer clay designs, this ring, called "fire", is using polymer clay and orange felt bursting out of it - I love it!
She is from Prague, Czech Republic.


Ana Kuhnen - Marmelinhas' was featured before in PolymeriOnline but this chess set is so cute I had to share it with you.
My DH is still waiting for his personal polymer clay chess set and every time I see one that I like I remember that I have to make one for him as I promised long time ago.


Getting ready to the holidays here is a tutorial for covering round ornaments by Eilaine of Tooaquarious -

Luisa's flicker gallery has some cool beads and a cool tool to make beads using self-made 2 rollers made of plastic pipes

See you soon with more news, links and new tutorials!

0 comments:

Post a Comment