Friday, March 23, 2012

Packing and Packing...


The past days were a total (good!) madness both in the business and personal point of view, we are getting ready for the 3 weeks family trip and with all that, I found myself packing and more packing - both tutorials kits and my suitcases!


The Skyscraper tutorial is turning to be a great hit, with 48 kits are already on their way to locations all over the globe :) thank you!

I have added a bonus video on the creation of an easy solution for your flat bead stringing.
If you are still interested, the complete "pack" is offered for a special price until Sunday, my last day at the post for the next 3 weeks :)

Here is what some of my customers think about this new tutorial -

"Exciting, imaginative, jam-packed with information, unlimited! Thank you Iris!"
Carla, Australia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I agree with you totally that liquid polymer is an over-looked gem. I love your "skyscraper" design!"
K.F, CT, U.S.A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just bought the new tutorial by Mishly Iris and I must say that it has piqued my curiosity. There is also a great video to accompany the PDF and it's done very well for me that I know very little English.
Anne M., Italy (posted in an italian forum)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The new Skyscraper techniques uses liquid polymer clay along with simple materials you have at home, and combine them into a single piece in the most un-traditional ways!


I will be posting another PolymeriOnline just before I go and meanwhile have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment